Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Bird house


Here is a bird house I made from some corrugated cardboard I had from a box. I have been looking around for a tall bird house to alter, but been unable to find what I was looking for, so I decided to make one from scratch! It has proven a little more difficult than I first thought, but I am pleased with the end result. At times, I felt like I was in the middle of an 'Art attack' episode, particularly when I saw how much PVA and acrylic paint I had used, but then, it was all an experience! I used Dream Street birdy papers and I cut some birds out of one sheet of backing paper to go around the bottom edge. trimmed it with buttons and ribbon. Flash photo not brill, will try and get more tomorrow!Been quite productive with Christmas cards again today, but will post those tomorrow. TFLx
P.S. Got up at 6am and got my Hobson Grove add on and some of the Noah Stamps from the Studio Calico release! Phew! Cold much improved thank goodness. No pills today, but keep sneezing all the time!! Hubby got a couple of days of now, so hoping to go out and about. Staying well away from mum though with this stinker!!! last thing she needs is to be coughing and sneezing after her operation - that would certainly split all her stitches!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CC you are teasing us now with these pics of cute birdhouses!
Jackie worcs :-)

sue-bubbles said...

A stunning birdhouse CC, well worth all your hard work!!!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Oh cc, your birdhouse is fab, well done and pleased your feeling a little better, and getting some add ons.

Maria x