Monday, 20 October 2008

Christmas cards

Here are my first batch of Christmas cards using some Anna Griffin papers in coffee, cream and ice blue! I made a range of cards of different shapes and sizes, combining some Anna Griffin stamps too. The kit I bought had some matching die cuts and ribbons included, so I have tried to use them in a variety of ways. My favourite cards are square cards, but the die cut trees lent themselves perfectly to the triangular card shape!


Not fab photo's with flash but it was dark when I got home from mums. The next set will be a complete contrast in red and green!!! Got to cater for everyone!!!

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

This is a stunning collection of cards CC...see what you can get done when you are not gossiping all day lol!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW cc, they are great, cannot wait to see the next batch,

...and well done on starting on your Christmas cards, more than I've done LOL,

Maria x

Anonymous said...

cc they are beautiful, i love these colours. gina xxxx