Thursday, 30 October 2008

Creativity Life magazine

Just ordered my copy from an online seller, because we can't get it around here, because I am in it!!!! It's all very scary now, but it seemed like a good idea at the time!!!!!! Will reveal more when it drops on my doorstep!Let's just hope I am up to the challenge!!!! I shall do my best!!!

Actually made a start on the Christmas shopping today! Yay!!! I always feel better when I have made a start!!! Hubby had a couple of days off so we went shopping briefly today, due to the horrendous rain!!! And hope to go to Meadowhall tomorrow! This cold is finally going I think, so am making a bit of a recovery!!! Been to the pub for tea with FIL too, who is also now recovering. Still not seen mum, with my nasty cold germs, as I dont want her to get this!!
DS2 had his first major success with the dance festival today! We now have one trophy on the mantlepiece to go with the two bronze medals so far! Another class tomorrow!
Did do a bit of crafting this morning, another project for my countdown to Christmas!!! So still a secret!!! Will reveal all tomorrow!!! TFLx

3 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Oh CC, cannot wait to get my copy of the mag, good luck, am rooting for you.

Pleased you're feeling better, and hope you can get to see your mum soon, (((hugs)))

Maria

weewiccababe said...

oh congratulations - have ordered my copy online too, so can't wait to see you - good luck in all the challenges
Debz
x

a little bit of me........ said...

good luck CC cant wait to get my copy which are like gold dust!
jenni x