Wednesday, 29 October 2008

More Christmas cards


There was I thinking I would never make Christmas cards in pink when I first saw this trend earlier this year and here I am making some!!! Used some Anna griffin 'Bailey' papers and die cuts and I must say I am very pleased with the results. Saw an article by Anna Griffin in a papercrafting magazine recently, with some inspiration and I decided to crack on and do my own thing using some Anitas ivory cards as a base. Each card is lined with pale patterned paper too. Combined various techniques including decoupage, stamping and Anna Griffin fabric, but remember, most of these will have to post as large letter as they have dimension! Used some Anna Griffin stamps and a Stamps Away circle stamp, Bailey die cuts and ribbon from my 'Ribbon mad' kit. Makes a change from the silvery blue and cream ones I made a few weeks ago! I love how the fabric adds another texture. Used loads of Silicone glue and my threading water punch from Fiskars! This was the second set of papers and die cuts in a QVC kit I bought, there are two red and green sets left to use, so just the traditional styles left to make! TFLx

4 comments:

Candice said...

Your cards look absolutely fab, I love the colours.
x

sue-bubbles said...

I LOVE these cards CC!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Oh another lovely batch of Christmas cards, well done cc.

Maria

CoventryAnn said...

Gorgeous colours, loving the AG christmas papers, i'm doing Shimelles book this December using them!!!