Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Oh my goodness it arrived!!!!

And I hadn't noticed!!!! DS1 saw this parcel outside the French doors and I had been in the house for well over an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have been unpacking and playing with all my lovely Cosmo Cricket goodies!!!! Instead of which I was having a major trauma over my three figure Vodaphone bill!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! Just shows what happens when you go abroad for the first time without one of your children and they fall ill!!!!!!!!!!!! Just have to console myself with the fact that I had not bought him a plane ticket!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!! Just can't help thinking of it in terms of stash!!!!!
Anyway, I digress! (as usual!) My love affair with Cosmo begins!!! See my joy at opening all the lovely packages! Great value for money and I can't wait to get started!!! TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

Didnt I tell ya it was yummy!!!!! Well worth waiting for eh!
Sue x