Friday, 24 October 2008

Sneaky peek!

A sneak peek of my doggy advent calendar! One of the projects I am busy making for my crafty projects countdown to Christmas! (There will be other pet related items!) Someone suggested it might be an idea to do the Christmas countdown through November, as some of the projects are going to take more than a day to make and then people are not too busy to make them. By December, everything gets frantic!!! Some are papercrafts and some are fabric crafts, some might even be baking!!! (Martha Stewart eat your heart out!!!) Anyway, just a little taster of things to come!
Must also keep in mind my Bloggaversary in December and as nearly 20,000 people have read this blog, I propose a little celebration with some blog candy that week, for one lucky blog reader!!

No comments: