Thursday, 27 November 2008

Scrapbook Apprentice

Ok, so today's the day I tackle my challenge two box of goodies!!!! Not as easy as the first package we received, well not for me anyway. The first box was all chocolate browns, mostly Doodlebug papers, this one is lots of pinks and purples, not colours I normally scrap with so it really will be a challenge!! I suppose that's what the competition is all about, taking you out of your comfort zone. Only three days until my first set of challenge items will be revealed on the Creativity Life blog, with voting to start on the 30th, so getting a bit anxious now to see what everyone did with their goodies! This is the point where I would post some sneaks, if I had remembered to take any!!!! Lol! Mind you, with my camera broken, I probably wont be taking any of today's art work!!!

Planning on spending the whole day in the craft room. I need to relax after the week I've had. Will have to take Barney for his walk at some point though!

1 comment:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Good Luck cc, cannot wait to see what you've produced,

and hope you get the camera situation sorted soon.

Maria