Thursday, 11 December 2008

And the winner is...........................

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2008-12-11 18:08:13 UTC


Anonymous said...
Pick me! Have really enjoyed reading your blog and making some of your projects. Keep up the good work CC! Jackie worcs :-)
06 December 2008 17:04

Congrats to you Jackie!!! Pm me your address and I will get your goodies in the post! Wish I could make everyone a winner!
Big thanks to everyone for reading my blog and making it all worth while and all your supportive comments! Merry Christmas! Caroline x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Jackie! and thanks Caroline for doing this it is very generous of you!
Have a wonderful christmas!
Hugs
Alyson x

Anonymous said...

Thank you CC, I am so excited!!!I love your fabric book and have ben looking for the bag for a long while.
Love Jackie worcs :-) x

Anonymous said...

congratulations jackie!!! thats brilliant. im really pleased for you. thanks cc for doing the draw. gina xxxxxxxx