Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Bloomin' marvellous!

I made up my orders for my sweetie blooms from my craft sale last friday night, they are taking over the dining table!!! I just need to complete the lolly blossoms for the front of each one and wrap in cellophane.

I made my blooms from chipboard flowers, silk flowers and stamped and punched flowers 54 of them!!! Took a lot of time on sunday, but worth the effort, will get the lolly blossoms done tonight I hope.

I was hoping to have a go at the Tim Holtz tweleve tags of Christmas over on his blog. I have not got all the goodies I would need to complete it exactly, but thought I would have a go using my own supplies and some of his techniques. If you fancy having a go, take a look here.

I am going to demonstrate making a chocolate log at school tomorrow, so will have to get my ingredients together tonight. Been and bought my chocolate swiss roll from the supermarket and just need to whip up some buttercream later. Been busy at cardmaking club today finishing off our cat and dog treats for the school fayre, we have made quite a few now! Should make a bit of cash for school fund! TFLx

5 comments:

annie2006 said...

you've been very very busy! gorgeous flowers hun x

sue-bubbles said...

WOW..how busy you have been, what a wonderful collection of goodies! Welldone CC!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW CC, you've been busy, good luck with your you chocolate log tomorrow.

Maria

sue-bubbles said...

I have to say CC, that your photo of all the sweetie blooms just has to be scrapped - its fab! Maybe a little poem about the trials & tribulations of posting your advent projects along with this photo as the centre-piece? Seeing as you have nought better to do like (not) lol!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

cc, they look wonderful!! it must have taken you ages, all that punching. gina xxxxxx