Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Claudine Hellmuth online class

I decided to take an online class with Claudine Hellmuth through SIS TV, as I had seen a lot of her products being talked about and have so far been a bit hesitant with paint and canvas! Anyway, I duely signed up and have got together some of her products to have a play with! So far, I have sticky back canvas, and multi medium (Matte) but am waiting for my paints to come with this month's Studio Calico kit. Originally I was going to do it with paints I had, but decided to order a couple of her colours to have a go with as both Brenda Pinnick and Dyan from Art from the heart were raving about them! This class will take me out of my comfort zone a bit, as I am not very slap happy with paint! I need to lose my inhibitions!! Free my creativity a bit! We will see how I get on! I like the idea of this sticky back canvas for mini album covers! There is some transfer of design using the multi medium too! Funnily enough she is the guest designer at Studio Calico this month! The online class makes 9 mini canvases that can be mounted together to form a canvas collage.

Just found this TV extract from the Martha Stewart show on her blog! Will have to have a go at this!!!

Been another cold and frosty day here, still all crunchy under foot and to be snow during the night!!!! Made my chocolate log today with my Year 4 RE group, donated it to the school fayre and finished my cat and dog treats too! Off to make a couple of aprons for orders, remember this?
TFLx

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

hi there! thank you for trying out my online class! let me know if you have any questions at all!!

april said...

Hey, there's Claudine above me! Awesome! Anyway, she'll be on to chat live on Dec 11th at 10EST. I know that time zone might not work for you, so we will have a transcript. In the meantime, please feel free to pass along any questions you might have for Claudine and we'll be glad to post them for you!