Saturday, 27 December 2008

Compliments of the season!

I hope your Christmas was just as you planned it! We had a lovely day and my dad managed to make it to our house for his Christmas lunch after all, so everything was complete!

I cooked myself into the floor, producing lunch for 11 of us and it was all enjoyed and eaten by everyone. We played on the Wii fit and had a great laugh ski-ing on "Family Ski." Barney had a great time with his new squeaky teddy! It kept him amused all day, playing tackle rugby with it!!

Yesterday we spent cleaning up and putting away, Jonni went to the sales with his cousins, armed with his gift vouchers. Later on we went out to friends for drinks and eats and got home at 2am! Today I need to bake and bake for Chris' birthday bash tomorrow, so look out Morrisons, here I come! More shopping!!!! TFLx

2 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Merry Christmas Caroline, another Wii fit addict here too (after crafting that is!)

Mar G said...

Merry Christmas Caroline!
Glad you had a good day & everything went to plan :)
Enjoy looking at all your inspiring & beautiful creations....Well Done!
Best wishes for 2009 when it comes - Mar G x