Thursday, 11 December 2008

Don't forget to enter for my RAK!


Today is the last chance to enter for a chance to win my Christmas themed RAK! Two projects from my Christmas countdown together with a Cath Kidston Tesco eco bag in a Christmas theme!!! Leave a comment on the previous RAK post here along with the 13 comments that are already posted and I will draw a winner later on this evening with Random.org! Good luck!!!

Had a great meal last night, although tinged with sadness that our deputy is leaving. Good luck to her in her new headship. I had roasted tomato and red onion soup followed by chicken wrapped in parma ham in a redcurrant jus and treacle sponge and custard!!!! It was yummy!!

Today is like a skating rink around here! Loads of multiple car pile ups in black ice! The humber bridge is closed and general chaos everywhere! I am off to the hairdressers to get my highlights done, so I think I will walk!! Going to take Barney out and see what the footpaths are like. Apparently all the rain last night has frozen, but it washed all the salt off the roads which is why it's lethal!!! Need to pop into town to finish Christmas shopping! Burtons and Dorothy Perkins have a 20% off day and Woolworths are starting their closing down sale, so I may get some bargains!!! Stay safe and I will post my winner later, all being well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a lovely evening. food sounds scrummy. looking forward to the draw. gina xxxxxxx

sue-bubbles said...

Is that an invite for me to be cheeky and have a second go lol!
Hope you bagged plenty of bargains CC!
Sue x