Saturday, 6 December 2008

Finally, my RAK!


Here is my blogaversary/20,000 post RAK that I promised a few weeks ago when I was in the middle of my Christmas Countdown! Up for grabs I have one of the Cath Kidston Christmas eco shopping bags that are like gold dust!!! Changing hands for silly money on ebay, but brought to you here for free!!!! Plus I mentioned a couple of my Christmas countdown projects; firstly a christmas stocking, made from christmas fabric in red and green, stitched by myself on the sewing machine - always useful! And secondly, my Noel mini book with fabric letters stitched and then glued on the end of each page. Please leave a comment on this post and I will choose using a number using random .org next thursday!!!! You have a few days to enter! Enjoy and good luck everyone! Merry Christmas and thanks for taking time to read my blog during the last year!!! Caroline x

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful and inspiring blog that I return to on a daily basis. Thank you Caroline for bringing this to us you are so talented!
Alyson x

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your inspirations over the past few months. I have made a few things including the advent calender and am aiming to make a few more before christmas

look forward to your ideas in the new year

thanks

sandra

sue-bubbles said...

Oh CC..me me me! How generous of you to part with such lovely goodies! Welldone on a year of blogging - you are the Queen of blogging!
Sue x

annie2006 said...

absolutely gorgoeus RAK hun, and i love your blog. you have such good ideas!

Anonymous said...

Pick me!
Have really enjoyed reading your blog and making some of your projects. Keep up the good work CC!
Jackie worcs :-)

weewiccababe said...

what a great RAK giveaway Caroline, I've been avidly folowing all your xmas crafts
Debbi
x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Oh CC, no not Sue, me me!! lol

Well done on your year of blogging, it's always an inspiration to read, both about your projects and your hectic yet FUN life, thanks.

Maria xx

voodoo vixen said...

Wow Caroline, lovely RAK, I'll cross my fingers and hope you pick moi!! ;)

Have to say again, love your countdown projects - I am working through some of them!!

CoventryAnn said...

Love your blog CC, and thanks for all your comments on my meagre imitation!

Susan said...

Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

cc, ignore sue bubbles and maria, i wouldnt dream of asking such a thing. lol....i love reading your blog cc, i love your funny stories. well done on it being your anniversary....gina xxxxx

Gemma said...

Great blog, Caroline, you're a very clever lady!

Gemma-halstead@hotmail.co.uk

Vicky said...

Gorgeous RAK goodies Caroline! I love your NOEL mini book, adorable!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I'd love to have these sat under my christas tree! Good luck ladies!
Hugs, Vicky x

Anonymous said...

An Inspiration, as always.
Can we have more of your funny poems please next year.
I'm going to try topping the Mince Pies with Brandy Butter next week, - I always wondered what to do with it....lol. Mgt.x

a little bit of me........ said...

Hi CC i love reading your blog although i do find it hard keeping up with you, wow how do u fit verything in, your energy levels must be sky high! your an inspiration to me, i love looking through your blog and getting ideas, congrats on your 1st year, love jenni x
would love to be a receiver of your RAK !

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog and the chance to win a RAK is a bonus :)

Happy Christmas!

Bren.