Friday, 5 December 2008

Happy Birthday hubby!!

The man who puts up with all my craft stuff in the spare room, who does not comment on how many stash deliveries arrive at the house, the man who encourages my creativity and is proud of my achievements, the man who keeps me going when times get tough! Happy Birthday! Love from me and Barney, your two biggest fans! xx

I am coming up to my blog-aversary on the 13th dec and I have not forgotten that I offered a RAK for my 20.000 hit (although another 300 odd hits have been added in the last week or so!!!) I will sort it out and post it. I have one of those lovely Cath Kidston Christmas eco bags from Tesco that are like gold dust to give away, along with one or two of my Christmas countdown projects! I will get onto it today! TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

Happy birthday Mr CC!
Sue x