Wednesday, 10 December 2008

I finally caught up October!!!

Yes, I finally scrapped my day for Shimelle's album for October! Good job I am not journaling my Christmas or who knows how far behind I might be!!!! Already! I have not even taken my November pictures due to the demise of my camera, so I hope to sort that out eventually!!! Did not use the album prompt this time, just made a collage of photo's of different sizes.

Today is my sister's birthday! Happy birthday to her!!! This time last year, the album I made for her for her significant birthday last year was one of my very first posts!!! A purse album from 7 gypsies that I got from Dyan at 'Art from the heart'. It seems so long ago now!!! A lot has changed in a year! Scrapping wise!

Just finished school for the week, only one week left to go! Apparently my dog and cat treats were very popular at the school fayre with only a few cat crackers remaining! Made free choice Christmas cards at card clubthis week and hope to do the same with the other half of the group next week.

Got my works Christmas do tonight, although at the moment I don't feel like going, I am sure once I get my glad rags on I will feel a bit more Christmassy! Off to paint my nails and have a cup of tea! Catch you tomorrow!

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Lucky you to have finished for the week, I've had a hideous day today (vile kids) and really can't face going in tomorrow... would love to be part time!
Great page BTW, love the collage to use lots of pics!