Saturday, 13 December 2008

It's my Blogaversary!!

My first post here was done exactly a year ago today. I was not sure if I would keep it up, but here we are, one year on and I have managed most days apart from ill health or holidays! I have committed to this and not only made time to craft but made a small profit doing it! I love to share my crafting ideas and have really enjoyed my Christmas countdown of crafting projects during November (starts here if you missed it!!!) Thank you to all who have posted comments on this blog, I appreciate all your encouragement and am committed to another years worth of craft!!!! Back then, I did not even know how to upload a photo, never mind make slide shows and share templates! It has been a steep learning curve, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Congratulations again to Jackie, my blogaversary RAK giveaway winner! I posted it yesterday, so keep your eye out for that postman!!! TFLx

4 comments:

pigglet said...

congratulations on your blogaversary, i have enjoyed your christmas countdown they have been hugely inspiring.

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Happy Blogaversary CC,

hip, hip hooray...

and heres to more to come, cheers...



Thank you for all your crafty ideas, Christmas count down and an insight to your life, I love your blog, thanks.

Maria x

sue-bubbles said...

Happy blogiversary CC!!!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary CC! Heres to another year of inspiring ideas.
Jackie worcs :-)