Saturday, 20 December 2008

Money Wallets

I needed to make some money wallets for gifts for teenagers so I was looking for a template, but I could not find anything that I had in mind, so I made my own up!


Each wallet is made from one sheet of Anna Griffin christmas paper. They look just like fabric, so I stitched them on the sewing machine!
I made a little card pocket on the front and drew around a gift card to make the greeting. This could be used to hold a gift card too if you were giving that rather than cash! I find teenagers just want cash these days! I wrote the initials of each person on the front of the wallet, but you could use alphabet stickers instead. TFLx

4 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

These are fabulous CC, welldone you!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

The money wallet is a fab idea CC. Could you do a tutorial for it???Pretty pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee.......
Jackie worcs :-) xxx

cannycrafter said...

No probs Jackie! pop back tomorrow!

Lynn said...

what a cool idea Caroline :)