Monday, 1 December 2008

Voting has started!

The projects have gone live today for the Scrapbook Apprentice! Pop over here to the Creativity Life blog and take a look! We submitted two layouts and two cards and it looks like the judges have picked their favourites and are just showcasing one layout and card for each person. It's funny how they picked my favourite card but not my favourite layout!!! I am biased though as I liked the layout with Barney's photo on! The card I made for my sons eighteenth had a pocket on the back which contains the photo blocks which 'pop up' as you undo the fastening, creating instant photo cubes! This of course is not visible on the screen!!! A great suprise element courtesy of elastic bands! The Sorrento layout is made using a sheet of acetate as the flap, edges with a scallop stamp to create an extra layer! The pocket underneath houses momentoes of the trip we took to Capri and would contain extra photo's but I was only allowed one single photo in the challenge. I made the ribbon flowers by hand. Anyway, it's interesting to see your work in print!!! Pop over and take a look, it's tough competition!!! Can you make your mind up? I can't I like them all! Great work girls!!!

5 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

I have declared myself your campaign manager CC..see my blog lol! GOOD LUCK CAROLINE...your work is fabulous!
Sue x

cannycrafter said...

Lol Sue! I think I'll need one! Thanks for your support!!

sue-bubbles said...

Ive added a campaign badge now CC...ha ha ha!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

wishing you all the luck in the world cc, your work is outstanding. i have been voting. good luck. gina xxxxxxxx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Good Luck CC, (not that you need it, your work is fab, always inspirational, thanks).

and well done Sue,