Monday, 19 January 2009

A challenge layout for Do-crafts




Over on the do-crafts forum I have been a bit remiss of late and have not managed a couple of the monthly challenges, so here is one I made finally!


The challenge was to use a photo - framed, blue or green, ribbon, a handmade embellishment and the title had to be perfect or perfection. This is an old photo I have had around for ages waiting to get it scrapped. My eldest who was 18 last month is only about 8 on here!!! Lol!! Still I love the opportunity to get these snaps done! I used my January Studio Calico kit with addition of some MM ribbon/braid and a Cosmo Cricket blackboard frame.

I used the title 'My perfect cousins' after the song title! My handmade embellishments are the metal hearts made from the inside of a tomato puree tube, (shown here) stamped with Stazon in and cut out with scissors.
A lot of manufacturers are showcasing some of the sneaks of their new products for the up and coming CHA trade show! If you fancy a drool look at Prima's blog here!!! Must go and fetch a towel to wipe my keyboard!! I want it all!!! Lol! Tflx
Off to make another label or two! Watch out Tim Holtz!! We have another question soon I hope!!

4 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

love the bold flower embellishment, and the angled frame.

Anonymous said...

Great LO CC, lovely embellies.
Was the song by The Undertones?
Jackie:-)

sue-bubbles said...

A scrummy layout CC, I love it! Still no question 3...humph!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

I love the little metal hearts & the framed pic was just how I wanted it to look.
You didn't disappoint - as usual.
Thanks for taking part.
Mgt.