Friday, 23 January 2009

How much?????!!!!!

Poorly Barney is much better. We took him back to the vet last night and she gave him a course of antibiotics and said the results of all his bloods were fine. The bad news is the cost £170!!!!! I love him dearly and would not be without him, but could have done without a bill that big!!!!!!!! maybe my challenge to use up my old stash is going to be more relevant than ever!!! Having said that, my half price papers arrived from the do-crafts sale today. I ordered the 'Boxer' set and some rub-ons and a rub-on roller, a bargain!
A couple of projects I made for the cybercrop challenge yesterday, a patchwork bag, to keep things handy on my desk! And a handmade embellishment. Another one of my flowers, but this time using patterned paper. I made the leaves and stitched them by machine like I did for the Birthday blooms card on The Scrapbook Apprentice challenge. Talking of which I have the next challenge to start, so may do that this morning!! Some lovely papers this time, with Pattern!! What a change!! I wonder which one of my cardstock only creations they will select??? Not long to wait! The next lot are revealed on the first of Feb, when voting begins again.

Ok, must dash if I am to get anything done. Barney needs a walk, in his new coat! he does not like it but it is raining and he is poorly! We had the slowest walk on record yesterday because of it! TFLx

No comments: