Tuesday, 13 January 2009

I'm still in November!!


I have just finished my November page for the 'Scrap your day' challenge over on Shimelle's blog! My camera broke just before the 25th so I don't actually have any photo's for the day, so I just used any of my November photos. The album prompt suggested tiny photo's in a block so I took this idea and used my step by step photo's I had taken of making my Christmas cake and pudding - a family ritual!! There is also Barney's photo shoot for his Christmas card and we had snow so all in all the pages have turned out quite well. I have done December too, but I will share that with you tomorrow.

Only January and February left and I will have completed it!! A target achieved I hope!

Last month on Studio Calico they were selling this same Making Memories blank calendar again, so in a moment of madness I added one to my basket and when I have completed Scrap your day I am going to start one using my favourite photo's of each month of the year - providing I get my camera back!!! I seem to always have photo's from my dog walks, so I will maybe base it on the seasons, not sure yet.

Talking of Studio Calico, my January kit box arrived bright and early this morning, just the main kit, no add-ons this time, I have been very good!! Just about to rush off and open it and drool and stroke!!! Don't forget you early risers, that the sneaks of the February kit will be available on the homepage early tomorrow!!! What I love about these kits are they are not themed too much to the celebrations, e.g. Valentines so I know that only one add on will have things in that are specifically love themed!!!

I have been keeping up my Wii fit most days! I have managed at least 30mins a session and I have noticed my waist beginning to reappear! I have not lost too much weight as I have not been dieting, but I hope I am getting fitter! I am the queen of Hula-hooping!!!! And table tilt is my fave balance game!!

Just received my challenge 4 details from Creativity Life today, which means the next box of Scrapbook Apprentice goodies must be on their way!!! I only posted the last ones yesterday!!! Than you to all who have voted for me so far! I appreciate it!!! My self confidence is not great at the moment, I need to have a swift talk to myself and get more positive!!!

After my last sale of craft goodies just before Christmas, people have been asking me for more and my Etsy shop is quite light at the moment!! I must get cracking!! But, with Offsted imminent at work, we seem to have gone into mega-overdrive at school, so I am trying to remain calm!!!

Ok, enough of my waffle, off to do some work and then play with paper. Must try to get to bed early tonight as OH has to be off early in the morning. Check back with you all tomorrow!! Ciao!

P.S. Thanks to Jackie for her second comment having completed her paper flowers yesterday! way to go girl!!!

No comments: