Saturday, 31 January 2009

Making a comeback!


I don't think I have missed two days blogging before, apart from being on holiday, so this is a first! I have been suffering with an awful cold, kindly passed on to me by hubby, which appears to have obliterated my two days off!! Thursday I was at the dentist and then went out for a meal to Pizza Express and by the time I woke up yesterday I was full of it!!! Even the Wii fit was abandoned and I was feeling truly sorry for myself, partly because I just can't get to sleep for the coughing!!! DS1 went and got more Covonia original yesterday and I had two lots during the night last night, but it has been a tricky one! I did manage to make a card yesterday, but that was the sum total of my crafting!! made using Basic Grey's Offbeat papers and some other bits from a kit.

Got a couple of stash parcels with things for cybercrop, some bling form Prima and some Tim Holtz ink pads in the sale. I used them yesterday to start my next tag for the 52 Q&A. Getting inot it a bit more now, although the questions seem random! My ink cartridges came too.

This time next week the cybercrop will be in full swing, I am so looking forward to it! Thanks goodness I was not ill next week that's all I can say!!

I managed to be good and resist an add-on from the Studio Calico reveal! I was tempted, but I made myslef be content with a Maya ink spritzer and some plain cardstock! By the time Cybercrop is over I will have used up quite a few of my past kits that were sitting there, so by next month I may allow myself to look!! The main kit this time looks great and has a unique stamp and papers, so it will be interesting to see it when it arrives! A bit of a far eatern flavour!

Ok, off to go and play in the craft room and rest myself up!!! Need to review my challenges and see what is required!! Got an idea for a celebratory paper bag book too! Catch you later! TFLx

2 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely card CC, and well done on

'not a too big a shop...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

Such a pretty card CC, nice to see something different! No add-ons..mmm...Im afraid I couldnt resist Prosperity, and extra papers I think, but it might be my last kit for a while...ooo...it hurts to thing about that! Hope your cold & cough are well on their way now CC!
Sue x