Saturday, 17 January 2009

A Matchbook

Here is a Basic Grey matchbook kit in blush papers that I have had for ages and I am on a mission to use up old stash this year. I punched it all out from the background and sanded off all the little tabs and then inked all the edges with a brown chalk eye ink pad. The holes were already punched so I just pressed them out with a pokey tool and then used some of my brads from my collection to join it all together. I added some of the die cut tags from the kit, inked of course, and some fibres and used my hole punch to tie them on the top spine. The title is made from Basic Grey stickers and says food for thought! Just need to go ahead and fill it now!! Job for today perhaps???
I challenge you to find something you have had for ages and ages and get it made up!!! Let me know how you get on!!! TFLx
P.S. Getting my camera back today! Yay!!! All mended!!!

4 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

WOW this is pretty CC! Righty, Im at a loose end - I WILL go find a little something Ive had for ages and make it up!
Sue x

sue-bubbles said...

Hi CC! I did it...I found some pretty K&Company kits that Ive had for yonks, and had a lovely crafty session with them - they are up on my blog! Thanks for the challenge CC!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

OK, will give this one ago CC...

...will once a month try and make one of my kits up, (even if it's jut a card kit I've got).

Love what you've made, well done

maria

karen m. (akaliz) said...

love the matchbook! i still have those papers too...oh well...

will you do my MM calendar for me? you're on november, but mine is BLANK. both of mine are blank. yes, i ordered two to make for Christmas gifts. again...oh well..