Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Now it's December!

Phew, almost caught up to date now!!! Here is my double page from the Shimelle Scrap your Day challenge for December 25th! I just printed out my favourite photo's for the day and printed them all the same size! Then I accented a couple of mini shots. The embellishments are all from Anna Griffin. I have now filled in the journaling but realise this photo does not have it on!! I also have not put the 25 numerals on yet!! Only two more months to go and the year will be complete! This was a challenge set for last years Cybercrop, talking of which, the new one for this year has just been announced and I am registered! I am in Interpol on the Jacques Clouseau team for the 'Whodunnit' cybercrop. This, for those of you who do not have a clue what I am talking about, is when you scrap all weekend on various classes and photograph them and submit them online for points for your team! I had great fun last year, even if it was just that I got to scrap for days without any interruption and had a perfect excuse!! I just told the family to imagine I had gone away for the weekend and just to manage without me!! Lol!! What fun!! My challenge this year will be to try and use my existing stash rather than buying things. last year I did this apart from a few basics and it worked out fine. The only kit I may get is the mystery kit tonight if it is not sold out! A sponsor sells a mystery kit and you have no idea what's in it. When it arrives you have to complete the challenge set, using this stash! Great fun! I will be going on about this for weeks so be prepared!! I don't go to a crop locally, so this is my way of cropping in cyberspace!!
This morning was the sneak peeks of the next Studio Calico kit - have just been over there to check them out! Fab! as usual! lets see if I can keep my nerve come reveal day!!! TFL x

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

I adore this layout - so busy and exciting! Welldone for catching up CC!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Well done getting up to date with the Scrap Your Day Project.Mine stalled at around July! I have all the photos needed. Just need to crack on with it now.
Jackie worcs :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm just practising with this - cos I keep leaving comments & they're not showing again.
Mgt.