Friday, 16 January 2009

Oh no! I've fallen off the wagon!!

The hint of a Cybercrop and I go all weak at the knees and go panic buying! So far I have bought Herma dispenser and 3 refills, 4 reels of DST in various widths, plain white cardboard, Basic Grey - Boxer pad in the do crafts half price sale and various Basic Grey rub ons with a rub on roller! If you have not seen this sale, head over there now!!! Apparently their association with Basic Grey has come to an end so that must be why they are selling it off so cheap! I also ordered more silicone glue yesterday from stamp addicts who have 20% of everything and a Tim Holtz stamp fell in my basket and then I bought my Cybercrop team Mystery kit from Mod scraps and a half price book and distress embossing powder fell in my basket! All in all not a good start!!!
This morning I was tempted to buy towels in the Laura Ashley sale final reductions at a very silly price. We are due to decorate our bathroom, so I thought buying now with huge reductions were better than buying later at full price! I got a towel bale of 2 hand and bath towels and a bath mat and pedestal mat (hate these but essential if you have boys in any bathroom!!!!) Bargainous!!!
Ok, so I have admitted my sins and those of you who know me will realise that I have done well to last this long!!!

Crafty jobs for today;
Make a book mark for Cybercrop
Make a layout read for my team's challenge over on UKs
Try and start my 52 Q&As for do crafts
Monthly challenge for do crafts
Weekly challenge for UKs
Sort out stash for Cybercrop

Also need to catch up 3 days worth of Wii fit!!
How many do you think I will manage?????? Catch you later with the result!
Update:
Ok! Disaster has struck!!! I asked hubby to go online on his laptop and look at my Creativity life stuff and he went on my blog and read this post about all the stash I have been buying!!! he said "what's all this stash buying then!" How daft am I??? I have now edited the post to remove certain evidence, never before has he checked up on me on here! Will have to be more careful in future!
So what have I got done off my list??? Well, I sorted out lots of stash piles today so I could see what I had that would suit! I have completed the bookmark challenge and I have made my LO for my team challenge over on UKs but I can't show it yet! Also done 2 sessions on the Wii fit and cooked tea, so all in all, not bad!! TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

My oh my, when you fall off the wagon, you fall good and hard dont you CC...what a lovely pile of stash! But hey...allowing hubby access to your blog (and sins)..sorry, you lose points for that one lol! Clearly we need a code!
Sue x