Saturday, 24 January 2009

Scrapbook apprentice sneaks!!!

Layout number 1
Layout number 2
Card number 1
Card Number 2
The deadline has passed for the third challenge to be handed in, so I can now post some sneaks of this months work! Remeber, this was the tricky challenge with cardstock only!!!! Not a patterned paper in sight!! Coredinations has a different core to it which you get at by distressing so I used some distressing techniques and we were given burnt umber paint!! How many different ways can you decorate plain card??? I used sewing, dry brush painting, sanding, rubbings, white gel paint, scratching, stencils, punching, inking, rub ons....... etc......etc..... Try it yourself!
I wonder which two they will pick for next months vote?? We will see in 7 days time when all will be revealed over on the Creativity Life blog!
Thanks to all those who have supported me so far and been so generous with their vote! I appreciate it and I am thoroughly enjoying the challenges! Off to play with next month's kit! TFLx

6 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

oh CC, they look lovely what I can see of them, cannot wait to see the full things.

maria x

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Oooh very interesting Caroline. Cant wait to see them fully

Lynn said...

they look great Caroline!

Anonymous said...

I can see one of your scrummy flowers there CC!
Jackie worcs :-)

PinkLadyMel said...

Wow your sneak peeks are gorgeous as ever Caroline.. I can't wait to see the full things!

sue-bubbles said...

Gorgeous sneaks CC!
Sue x