Sunday, 1 February 2009

52 Q&A Tag 4

Got this done yesterday. Tricky one to journal this!!!! I used part of a Prima Paintable to make a tag and then sponged with Tim Holtz distress inks in blue and green, then spritzed with water. I stamped with mini alpha stamps and added some sequins. The photo of my eyes is taken from my avatar picture and I journalled something about my eyes on the back.
been to alocal papercraft show at the KC stadium today. Slightly disappointing as it was more set up for cardmaking than scrapping. Did manage to part with some cash though! I got five sets of Doodlebug 'loopy lou' alphas in different colours, some black white and green spotted ribbon, some blades for my craft knife, (I hope they fit!!) some silicone glue, a Ranger perfect medium ink pad and 2 pots of perfect pearls, a 'rubit, scrubit' stamp cleaning pad and a dark brown chalk eye ink pad!! Came home and spent £15 in the Craft Emporium winter sale on some bargain papers to make myself feel better!!! lol!! 30p each!!
Need to go and finish a paper bag book I am working on!! Got half way through it last night!!

No comments: