Wednesday, 4 February 2009

52 Q&A Tag 5


These questions are coming thick and fast, or so it seems! This tag I used my Tim Holtz distress embossing powder for, the one that just fell in my basket when i was shopping the other week in a sale section online somewhere!! I inked my tag with the distress ink faded jeans after I had stamped and embossed! This question was 'how do you feel?' and it was set on the snowiest day we have had in ages, so naturally everyone will have put 'cold!' I went for a snowy feel using my stamp from Studio calico that says 'the weather outside' I added some snowflakes stamped using brilliance ink for a subtle sparkle. The tag was trimmed with a few buttons and a grunge board oval and number 3 for the 3rd of Feb. The sparkle ribbon is from Laura Ashley. Using these techniques has really taken me out of my normal comfort zone, but i am enjoying every minute!! Experimenting is fun!

It has been icy here today, but the snow has all but gone! I continue to fight my cold, which has come back at me with a vengeance! At least my working week is over! i have time to rest and regroup for next week! Only one more week before half term! I have done a couple of layouts, but I am really looking forward to the Cybercrop which starts on Friday! A whole weekend of uninterrupted scrapping!! Hubby has already planned the meals!! Lol!! Will need to whiz round tomorrow and complete the washing and cleaning asap! Got one or two more papers on their way to me - (reduced as it happens!) that I need for one of the classes. Will need to do a final craft room tidy too! May need to lay in supplies of cream eggs too! If it had not been cybercrop I would have been tempted to go to the snowdrop walk at one of our local historic houses, great photo op! But there is always half term!! TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

A stunning tag CC, gorgeous colours & details! I hope you recover from you bug enough to have a totally crafty weekend!
Sue x