Wednesday, 25 February 2009

All Square


How about this for a challenge? To scrap only using even numbers!!!

Normally we go by the rule of odds and always have everything in odd numbers and grouped in odd/offset ways and then here we are trying to scrap with a rule of 4. Everything had to be symmetrical on each half of the page and if you used anything, you had to use four of it!!!!

I found this most difficult!!! 4 buttons, 4 labels, four pins and four tags! I even tried to balance my title across the centre.
Have you tried scrapping with even numbers???
Just nipping off to the dentist!! Looking forward to a full days crafting tomorrow!! Well, apart from getting my hair cut!!! Must make a start with my Limeade and Bubblegum papers for Scrapbook Apprentice!!! TFLx

1 comment:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW that would be a challenge, not sure I could do that one CC, but love your L/O....

maria x