Monday, 9 February 2009

Class number one - In the frame





This class was by Artbase and set off the cybercrop. You could have purchased a kit with the frame included. but I was good girl and did not!! Only problem was what to use instead!!!! I suddenly remebered I had two frames left from some Woodware chippies, so I glued them together to make them deeper and then covered the whole thing in background paper!! Of course this took some time, so I was imediately behind schedule!!! Note to self; if there are any frames next time, just buy them!! However, I did my bit for recycling!!

The October Afternoon papers were from a kit I have been hanging on to and not wanting to cut into!!! This way I do get to keep them, just in a different way! I deoupaged some of the tiny houses to add depth and some photo's were mounted on foam pads too to add dimension. I love the neatness of this layout!
This typr of layout could suit any occasion where you want to display several pics at once. Great class. Thanks Artbase!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree, it was a very versatile class. One that I will use again even if on a smaller scale.
I love the papers you used and how you put it all together.

sue-bubbles said...

I love your Barney layout, lots of interesting detail and gorgeous papers!
Sue x