Monday, 9 February 2009

Is anybody looking?????

I have to be careful, as I have just discovered that hubby has started reading my blog!! It cramps my style a bit I have to say as I can't share all my yummy purchases with you, but if he's not looking, I'll show you these!!! Yay! I love my postie!! He brings me pizza boxes full of yummy stash!!!

Firstly there is my 'faberoonie' Studio Calico kit which I am always harping on about!!! My one luxury item!! I was going to cancel, but I just can't. The dollar rate is pants, but where else can you get all those exclusive papers and stamps??? You can't so I will cling on til the bitter end!! Make my cut backs in other places!! I also had been doing some bargain shopping. Unfortunately the credit crunch is affecting lots of craft businesses and when I see a closing down sale or even free shipping I am tempted by their clearance sections!!!I have been hanging my nose over Basic Grey's Wassail collection for ages, but have been very good until I saw it in the Crafts U Love sale!!! Well it would be rude not to!!! I didn't buy the paper pack, I got me two grab bags of assorted sheets because it was cheaper! Ok, you don't choose which sheets, but I felt justified by the economies I made!!! Another Woodware circle punch slipped in my basket, as I managed to order the wrong size the other week! What with super, jumbo, big, large, super jumbo. mumbo jumbo!!!! Well, I just get lost and order the wrong one!! Needless to say, this is the right one!!!! lol!!! I use them to make my bloom embellishments!Also got a Heidi Swapp mask for 99p, some Fa-la-la tags and some eyelets - (the wrong size!) plus some Doodlebug ribbon in bright orange!! All very cheap!!! Free shipping ends tonight at midnight.



The other package was another one of sale bargains, although unfortunately some had sold out already :(

Bellaboo are having a closing down sale and they had Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy papers reduced!!! Now there is another line I have had my eye on but resisted! They also had Mr Campy from October afternoon and some Sassafras alphas! Bazill was also greatly reduce and after the Cybercrop I was distinctly lacking in some colours!!!Ok, now you have read this post it will self destruct in five seconds!!!

P.S. If hubby notices the flattened cardboard in the recycling bin, will just say I have been clearing the craft room ready for our visitors on Friday!! lol!! TFLx

Will be back later with another layout from the Cybercrop!

3 comments:

weewiccababe said...

haha, the things we do eh?
must admit, its handy having a man who works offshore for a fortnight lol

Hi I'm Maria... said...

cool stash CC,

I got my 2nd do-craft order today, (was lucky hubby was out), but still waiting for my crafts u love one, lol

maria xx

Sharon said...

Caroline how much does the Studio Calico kit work out at roughly and how much is postage. I have been tempted by their kits in particular?
BTW MY bin is constantly filled with pizza boxes too :-)
x