Thursday, 5 February 2009

No Snow :(

We have no snow today, just rain!!! It didn't stop me scrapping some snow pictures from the other day though! This was for a sketch challenge over on UKs and a monthly challenge on the do-crafts website. I used some Dream Street papers I have had for ages, so using up some of my old stash again!!! I had to make some small embellishments, so I punched out some tiny scallops and pricked holes in them for stitching with embroidery floss. (Used to be called Anchor stranded in my day!!) I cut the background scallop circle myself using a corner rounding punch. I stamped using my Studio Calico snowflake stamp using a brilliance ink to give a sparkle shadowy effect and inked around my title using a Sakura clear gel pen. A few gemstones add to the sparkle! Thanks for the challenge ladies!! I enjoyed it! TFLx

P.S. Cybercrop starts tomorrow night! I am really looking forward to it!! A whole weekend of uninterrupted scrapping!!!

No comments: