Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Phew!!!!! I made it to half term!!!

My half term begins today, as I only work part time, thank goodness! We had a sort of inspection/observation today, so have finished with some relief!!!! Had some great fun marrying off the year 4s today as part of my RE unit!!! They really enjoyed the drama session!!!I have visitors arriving on Friday, so will have to give some thought to making space in the craft room for someone to sleep!!!!!!! It is vaguely tidy, however!!!!! Less said about that the better and a whole week without crafting????!!!!!!! Well, hubby is off for a week, but I am determined to have some time to myself to craft at some point!!!
Right the next project from the Cybercrop I wanted to share with you is a challenge layout I made that had to include a file folder, lots of buttons and ink!!! I had these pictures of Italian foods from our summer holiday last year, when DS2 was in heaven, as his favourite food is Italian!!! Included in the file folder are some extra photo's of foods he managed to scoff on holiday including a giant and very expensive ice cream in Amalfi!!!! The hotel food was wonderful and needless to say I put weight on!!! It was all presented so beautifully! I used some stash from one of my Studio calico kits and made the file folder myself out of Bazill. All the stamps used are Studio Calico exclusive too.
Looking forward to the Tim Holtz demo over at Art From The Heart in Harrogate tomorrow! I am sure I will have to sit on my credit card and try to be a bit restrained!!! Not sure I will be totally successful!! Will report back with piccy tomorrow, hopefully!!! Off to make a start on my tag number 6 - really ought to make a list of what I want to buy, then scrub half of it!!! Lol!!! Told hubby I would rather have stash than roses any day!!! Lol! TFL x

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

I love this layout CC, especially the cluster of buttons - very chic!
Enjoy your half-term!!!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

have a good half term and great demo tomorrow...

...will look forward to seeing what you've learnt CC...

another great layout and love the file folder...

maria x