Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Too early for sneaks????



Today the "Grungemeister" aka Tim Holtz is going to be on QVC and I am keeping an eye on the QVC thread over on UKs and some numbers came up for the WRMK papers I have just been using for Scrapbook Apprentice!!! Nonsense papers!!! Really funky! They have great names too like "wishy washy, splish splash, sing song," I loved using them!!! Here are a few sneak peeks!!I just soooooooooooooooo hope I get through this round, so you can see them all!!! They are great fun!!! If you have not voted yet, please go and vote! It is very close this month!!!

These papers so leant themselves to cutting up and they sent stitching templates from Papermania too which we had to use!! Great fun! TFLx

4 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

I adore these papers, the colours are stunning and I LOVE papers that you can cut out! You've made lovely things with them CC...even with just a sneak so far!
Sue x

Lynn said...

the sneaks looks gorgeous Caroline!

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Very intriging Caroline. Cant wait to see them in full soon.Well done

CoventryAnn said...

Lovin' these papers, got mine as a bargain from QVC, just waiting to have a play!