Monday, 16 February 2009

The Unexplained class

I just loved this class, although I did my own interpretation of the papers ets as I did not buy the kit. This layout shows photographs of my two sons on the day they were born and I like the fact that I have on portrait and one landscape in the negative strip, as that's how they would have been on the strip. I altered the original colour photo's to sepia too to go with the neutral papers that i selected for this LO. I just love the Hambly birdcages!!! The very little detail to this class, such as the tiny pieces of black shrink plastic to make the square embellishments and inking the keys and then brushing with Perfect Pearls to get a patina finish, are all what make the class for me!
Old looking postcrads are from Making Memories Passport line.

The wall plaque that Kirsty and Caroline designed has the quote "Delay is preferable to error!!!"

Will be hanging this one up in the craftroom!!!
My visitors go home today, back to Scotland. we have had a great few days together! Yesterday we did the Designer Outlet shops and I bought a new fleece to wear when i am blogging and crafting, to try and stop the temptation to put the heating on when I am sat still for ages!!! I walked into Papermill and managed not to buy anything, although I enjoyed walking over to their display of Creativity Life magazines opening one and seeing myself in print!!! I can't wait for the next issue to be on sale early March to see if they used any of our work in it!!! The Scrapbook Apprentice vote is very close this month. Please take time to vote here!!! TFLx

No comments: