Sunday, 29 March 2009

21 today!!!

21 today, you've got the key of the door, never been 21 before!!!!!!

At the risk of being an 'uber' embarrassing auntie, I just wanted to wish my younger niece happy 21st today!! The worrying fact is that she is the younger of my two nieces which makes me feel mega old!!!!!!! We are having a birthday bash at her house today and she has come home from Spain (where she is studying) especially, so hope to get some fab photo's today! I celebrated her 18th by giving her a scrapbook, so no pressure today for having made her another thank goodness, although I do have a little something up my sleeve!!!

Also my nephews birthday today over in Germany! He is 7! Happy birthday to you!


And how could I forget this glamour puss??!!! Her 8th birthday was yesterday!!!

My one excuse these days to buy girly girl things!!!! Happy birthday for yesterday, I hope you had a lovely day! (Also hope that the singing Hannah Montana doll has not driven your mum around the bend yet!!!


Wow, that's a lot of birthdays! That's all for now! Off to get myself 'glamed' up for the party! Lovely bright sunshine here! TFLx


P.S. Did you remember the hour last night?? We lost an hour's sleep!!!!

1 comment:

:: gingerkitty :: said...

sounds like a big family