Saturday, 28 March 2009

Cards





I made few cards last night before I went to bed. I decided to use up some of my Studio Calico kit leftovers and see how many cards I could make. I made five without trying!! I even used (wait for it!) a "peel-off"!!!!!!
had a great day today, although I actually did not spend too much! I bought loads of double sided tape and silicone glue!!!! A mini mister a blue alcohol ink, Prima say it in crystals and two Woodware acrylic and chipboard albums! Some beautiful new papers from Art from the Heart - a make I had not heard of before called Black magic or something - they look like fabric!!! A 7 gypsies door handle and a brief chat with the lovely Kirsty W completed my day! Hubby had bought scones with jam and cream when I got home and had them ready with a cup of tea! he had also cooked a fab tea because both boys were out a work! How lucky can a girl get??? Off to checkout the Studio Calico gallery of ideas this month whilst I have a cup of coffee and a truffle - (One of the bonuses of DS2 working at an Organic chocolate shop!!!!) TFL x

4 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

This is something i have taken to doing too, using scraps from a project to make cards, love yours (even with the p*** o** !!!!) :D

Kimberly said...

BEAUTIFUL cards! Love them all!
xoxo
Loves,
K

Lazy Days said...

You so keep tempting me with the calico monthly kit! bad girl :-) I may give in soon if you keep doing these wonderful cards.

Love Dawn xx

sand in the wind said...

Your craftmanship riveted my attention. Love all your works. Very creatively done. I missed the old days when I received greeting cards, commercial and personalized ones, from friends. Now it's electronically sent.