Sunday, 1 March 2009

Creativity Life magazine

The new magazine is out and there is some work from Scrapbook Apprentice featured in it. My layout for a few months ago that was not used in the vote is included. A layout called 'I love Cake'
It is very weird to see yourself in print! I have not got over it yet! I have never submitted to a magazine before and this was a shock to be selected for this competition. Today the poll is closed on the card stock challenge and I survived! Thanks to all who voted. You now get to see our layouts with WRMK Nonsenese papers, which I thoroughly enjoyed using. I am intrigued to know which of my layouts and cards they will pick!

Apparently the judges particularly liked my stitched flower embellishment. TFLx
Tomorrow the voting starts all over again!

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Well done for getting through again! Love your Nonsense papers LOs.