Friday, 13 March 2009

Easter projects

I decided to have a craft day today and created some Easter ideas. I have not completed them all but here are a few I made a start with.
I knew somewhere I had saved a link to make a basket. It turned out great! If you want to give it a go, look here. I will post a few more tips on how to make it tomorrow. I learnt a few things along the way!!! I filled it with crushed tissue paper and some creme eggs then scattered mini eggs on the top. The flowers were added afterwards. I decided to have a go at making some daffodils and decided to use a mini egg in the trumpet part of the flower. These will not be edible, but the ones in the pot below will!!!!I made some flowers using some of my Brenda Pinnick papers back to back. The flowerpot was made from Bazzill card.This one is a mini milk carton filled with mini eggs. The duck stamp was from Hobbycraft a few years ago.This one is mad using a metal bucket from Hobby craft. The bucket is weighted down with cream eggs and then mini eggs piled on the top. I would put them tied up in cellophane for giving.




Finally, yet another use for our surplus "Nutella" glass jars! We get through loads! I added some green raffia from Hobbycraft in the bottom as a nest and then poured in mini eggs. Topped with a lid and covered with a jam pot cover cut from Brenda Pinnick papers using my scallop edged scissors.

Still have a few more ideas in progress! Pop back tomorrow for a few more details! TFLx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are fab cc, you are so talented. are these for giving to family members? if they are, im sure they will be delighted with them. i would not want to disturb them, so the eggs would be safe. lol gina xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I love this idea CC. Especially the tin bucket one and the easter paper basket, very effective. Got me thinking now.....
Jackie worcs :-)

Girilim said...

Lovely easter crafts! congratulations :)