Thursday, 12 March 2009

Money Wallets




I decided I must get something made for my Etsy shop as people had been asking if I had anything in stock for Easter and Mothers day gifts! my first make was based on the money wallets I made at Christmas, as teenagers often prefer money to chocolate these days! I also thought these would be good for shop gift cards for mothers day as if you buy someone a voucher these days they often get put on a credit card type gift card. These wallets have a back pocket for cash and a front pocket for a gift card. The front pocket also contains a card that can have a greeting added to it!! I tried to pick some spring coloured papers and a dark one that could be used for a man's card too! Need to get some more gifts done!! TFLx

These wallet cards are available on my Etsy shop here.

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

These are lovely CC - wonderful gifts!
Sue x

tartantaz said...

These are fantastic, how did you do them?

T x