Monday, 30 March 2009

More Easter gifts!

Yesterday my sock flower bouquets seemed to go down very well, today I have been making another and two metal buckets full of eggs and decorated with my daffodils.
Today I have been doing my school work and not much crafting!!! I might get some done tonight! I have however made an attempt to catch up on my 52 Q&A tags!!


Remember these tags I made after my trip to see the Tim Holtz demo?




Well I have now completed questions 10, 11 and 12!!! Some tricky questions here!!! i have improvised one!!

I have left my camera at my sisters after yesterdays party! What a disaster!!! I can't live without it! i use it everyday! Have tried to improvise by using DS2's today! need it before the weekend as I have a trip down memory lane planned! Will tell you later! TFLx

No comments: