Sunday, 22 March 2009

Mothers day!

I hope you are all having a lovely mother's day! I have just had my mum and dad to lunch with my sister and husband and father in law. We ate our lunch (courtesy of Nigella) and now we are feeling suitably tired and full!!! Mum loved her mothers day tag book and I had also made a scrapbook album for dad! Last week when I was tidying at their house, I came across part of an old sailing chart he was hanging on to that reminded him of his stay in France in 1949, he had come across it by chance. I brought it home and used it to cover a mount board cover and made it into a scrapbook album, using some American Crafts papers and my BIA machine. Only I forgot to photograph the finished item! Will have to get it back another day and take a picture!!! Made some cards using scraps from one of my Studio Calico kits. Combined the elements from the kit to make three different cards and use up my offcuts.
Completed a scrapbook for a friend to give to her sister for her 30th birthday. TFLx

No comments: