Monday, 23 March 2009

Scrapped my February day!!!!!


Just in time before scrap your day this month! I cannot believe it, but I shall have managed a whole year!!! When I set off during last year's Cybercrop, I wondered if I would keep it going and although I have faltered and missed the exact day a couple of times, it has evolved into my way of doing it! It was lead by Shimelle but has turned into a memento of each month. I bought a making memories calendar again this year when it was offered over on Studio Calico as a n add on and I intend to continue this idea, but scrapping a selection of photo's from each month of the year, not just one day. That way I will have a photographic record. Just March left to do and then I need to complete the front cover with index prints and the whole years album is done. this month's layout had a library card pocket to house extra photo's and some of the photo's had to be punched out with a circle for a change. I layered up some of the pics too with foam pads to add dimension. I even photographed our newly delivered brown wheelie bin! I was so excited to be able to recycle green waste without having to go to the tip every week!!
Got parents evenings this week so will not have much time for crafting!!! (Until Thursday!) Had a bit of a paper sort out the other day to see what I have got!!! It is approaching SC reveal night and I do so want an add on this month, but with the last two kits untouched so far I am not sure I can justify it!!! Will see how strong my resolve is! Got to fit in a trip to get my nails done this week, my mothers day treat and I am getting my hair cut before my nieces 21st at the weekend. Busy, busy! Hoping to get some photographs from Photobox tomorrow!! That may get me scrapping! TFLx

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

I love this 6x12 format,and the multi photo pages.