Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Sneak peeks!!!

I've stitched ribbon, pleated ribbon, gathered ribbon, pintucked ribbon, threaded ribbon, laced ribbon, knotted ribbon, made ribbon flags and butterflies, ribbon petals, leaves nad flowers! Ive inked it, curled it, knotted it and tied it in bows! I think I am done with ribbon, for now!

Time for Scrapbook Apprentice sneak peeks!! You may not get to see the whole thing as I am not doing so well this month and I don't know why!! I really loved doing the house layout!!!! And those WRMK Nonsense papers were fab to work with!!! please consider voting for me if you think my work is was good last month!!! Vote here!
Ok, blatant grovelling is over here are the sneaks!!!
This month was a fizz of limeade and bubblegum with a bit of cupcake thrown in!! The zingy lime and sugary pink were a real wow combination!!! Doodlebug papers are fab! Flock was in there too!
The theme was to use ribbon in an original way and creative journaling as usual. The brief was also not to use any additional items other than tools. We had to make one additional item which could be anything and I chose to alter something!
Here I've bowled a googlie and gone all monochromatic!!!

Can you guess what it is yet???? Lol!!

If you want to see more please vote, vote, vote to keep me in!!!

7 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

How scrummy CC, I cant wait to see the full reveal! Good luck with the voting...EVERYONE please vote for our very talented CC!!!
Sue x

Rita said...

Great sneaks! Love those color combos!

Kelly said...

Wow Caroline..your sneaks look fabulous!
(I'm a big Doodlebug fan too)

gillian said...

Lovin' all the sweet pink and green! And the ribbon threaded through the eyelet/scalloped border of the black paper. Awesome detail! :)

g

Anonymous said...

looks fab cc, i cant wait to see the whole reveal. if it were up to me cc. you would win hands down. you are so talented, and you give your projects your all. gina xxxxx

SusieJ said...

Brilliant work CC - as usual!
Really looking forward to seeing the full reveal - I love ribbon!
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

great sneak peeks CC, hope we get to see the whole thing.....

maria x