Saturday, 14 March 2009

Studio Calico rocks!!!!!


I know I have said it before and I will say it again they are the best!!! Their customer service is second to none!!!! (no connection by the way, just one VERY happy customer!!!) My kit just arrived and I am one happy bunny!!!! Not withstanding the scrummy way it is packaged, it is just the best and their exclusive stamps and papers make it worth the poor dollar rate and the long wait for it to arrive!!!
Yesterday was sneak peek day for the next kit already and I know I just NEED at least two add ons next month!!!!!! LOL! Maybe that will make up for sleeping in past 5am and missing out last month! In fact I have been very good and not bought an add on for a while to try and save money, but I think I may find it hard to resist in April!!! Check it out here! In fact I am going to stop telling people about it and then maybe there might just be an add on left for me this time!!! Lol!! Off to do some serious drooling and open my kit and stroke each paper carefully!!! Lol!! back later ! x

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

I thought you didnt order any extras CC!!!! What a lovely bundle - Im so glad it finally arrived safely. I forgot about the sneaks...Im off to enjoy them now!
Sue x

april said...

love hearing from satisfied customers!!! Thanks so much!