Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Unfinished Symphonies!!

My list of projects I want to tackle, seems to be growing and I get all excited and start something and then get distracted onto something else, hence my growing 'to do' list and box of unfinished symphonies!!! So far I can think of quite a few!!! There's my 52 Q&A tags, I am now two behind!!! My altered book - I have set about my bought hardback, stripped about some pages and glued together a few pages ready to cover. There are my Scrapbook Apprentice projects which are ongoing. There is a special mothers day tag book I saved last year and am determined to try out this year!!!! My latest Studio Calico kit still in its box and a commission for a 30th birthday album to name but a few!!! Never mind new items for my shop!!! Every night I make a few notes in my ideas book and lay there thinking about possible projects and the next day i just don't seem to manage to get in the craft room at all! I already know tomorrow needs to start with a dog walk and then last week's ironing and as it is Thursday, parents will be arriving for tea, so time is a premium already! I need to prioritise!! Scrapbook Inspirations mag arrived today too which will need reading! Lol!

On the stash front I have had a couple of deliveries. Firstly I got some Cosmo Cricket papers to cheer myself up as I missed out on the Studio Calico 'Taffeta' add on. Too bad I can't get the typewriter stamp :( Secondly a large box of stash arrived today that I bought on the UKs marketplace. A bargain! 50 sheets of patterned paper and 23 sheets of Bazzill. I think I did well!! Have used some already!!!

Ok, for my 500th post RAK!! I bet you thought I had forgotten about this!!!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2009-03-04 20:39:22 UTC

I only had 6 posts on that one!!! Congrats to number 4 which is Maria! Please pm me with your addy and I will get your clear stamp in the post!!!

Disappointingly, my clothes arrived yesterday from Debenhams and the handbag looks nothing like the pic in my earlier post!! Either it's the wrong one or they have the wrong picture! Either way, it is small, with no buckles and no fringing, so I don't want it!!!! That's going back. The check shirt is also going back as the buttons are under too much pressure on the bust line!!! I would be afraid of bursting out!!! The spotty top and the shocking pink top are great! I am a bit cross that the courier decided it was OK to leave them on the front doorstep all day!!! Especially as the total order was £100!!! Imagine if they had gone walkabout, not withstanding it could have advertised the house being empty that day!!!
Ok, off to finish an unfinished symphony............. maybe! Lol! TFL x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Caroline
I just had to drop by and pass on my admiration of your LOs so far in the Scrap apprentice Comp. I have consistently loved your work right the way through {obviously I've voted that way too} It might sound daft, but I have held off coming to your blog til now, as I am wanting to vote from my heart & what I see, but I couldn't hold off any longer and just had to come here and speak up.

I wish you well in the rest of the comp and congrats for getting this far, you have a couple of real contenders in my opinion, but I think you could very well win it!
Good luck
Jx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

oh thank you CC, have pm you, cool cannot wait...

maria x