Friday, 3 April 2009

A big 'Thank you' everyone!!

I got through to the next round of Scrapbook Apprentice! It is so sad when anyone has to be voted off, I love every one's work. I appreciate all your support and to all my work colleagues who have been asking what it is all about, you can find out here! My fame is spreading! Lol! Not sure what DS1 will say when he realises this picture on my altered boat is him!!! he is 18 now!! It was taken at my sister in laws wedding when he wore a lovely sailor suit!!! I used the scallop card stock to cut triangular journaling cards to fit inside the stitched sails. I hand doodled in white pen. Just received my next lot of goodies which are for creative stamping, so watch out for those. Will be able to give it my full attention next week when I am on holiday from school.
I had thought I was not going to progress further in this competition as I had one of the least votes last month, but I am so glad you got to see my altered item! I loved making it! TFLx

1 comment:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

oh CC so pleased you got through, congratulations, cannot wait to see what you do for the stamping....

maria x