Monday, 27 April 2009

Courting


I have really enjoyed scrapping these heritage photo's of mum and dad. They just seem to low with these papers! here is another! I used a collection of black and white photo's I reprinted from mum and dad. Again I used my Studio Calico Looking glass kit and the exclusive SC stamp that came with it, I love the little bird! The die cut background sits on top of a sheet of Bazzill and the edge from the Sassafrass paper is trimmed off and curled slightly using my finger nails to create depth and shadow. The journaling around the outside edge of the butterfly brown paper is a technique i have used before and I like the was it is almost un-noticeable!
had a lovely lunch yesterday for dad's birthday. Ofsted is looming this week, so crafting maybe thin on the ground until Thursday! Off to the osteopath later to get my shoulder sorted!! It has been agony! TFLx
P.S. %am alarm call tomorrow for anyone wanting any Studio Calico goodness! Check out the sneaks here!

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

another gorgeous lo, love it all and those little stamps :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO CC. God luck with OfSted this week.
Jackie worcs :-)

SusieJ said...

A stunning LO CC. Love all the elements you've used but esp. the flowers and the little birds.
Sue xx