Monday, 20 April 2009

Easter decorating - german style



When we arrived in Germany last week, my SIL had all her Easter decorations out, makes my little table centre look very poor! I just love how they consider Easter to be so important and they all decorate their houses. Even the garden was decorated and as you drive along, you can see plastic eggs hanging in a lot of peoples trees and shrubs! It has given me more ideas for next year!
Last year, I spray painted some twigs white and hung my Easter decorations from them, but in Germany, they seem to buy willow or some sort of blossom branches that they put in a vase of water and then you get the greenery budding out between the Easter dainties! I bought some Easter decorations in the supermarket to use as templates to make something myself next year!




No comments: