Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Mini magazine file


Here is a little project I made out of a A5 magazine file for cards or general bits and pieces on your desk! I spotted the cardboard blanks for these in The Paper mill shop and immediately thought of their potential when covered! I used some pretty SEI dill blossom papers and used a different paper on each side, well they are two sided so some I just turned over! I then hand cut the flowers from another sheet of matching scrapbook paper and finished it off by decoupaging the flowers on one side. I inked all the edges with my trusty dark brown ink pad and then I was going to add card stock stickers to the spine. You could use these for your clear stamp storage or just general desk clutter!! I can see me making a good few of them!!

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Yay..welcome to the mag file titivation club! That is one very pretty file CC, welldone you!
Sue x

CoventryAnn said...

These look like a fab idea.. i think Ikea do card ones too that would benefit from being covered!!!